Do I need to register before placing an order?
You do not need to register before placing an order. You may register as soon as you have finished shopping, or check out as a Guest. Our registration process is fast, free, and will save you time for future purchases.
Why should I become a registered user?
- You will not be required to re-enter your shipping or billing addresses every time you order online. Whenever you place an order, it will be delivered to the registered address on file, unless you direct us otherwise.
- You can browse, shop and, if necessary, complete your order at a later time. We'll keep track of the items you've already put in your shopping bag so that when you come back later, you will not have to re-select the items again. Note that placing items to your shopping bag for purchase at a later time does not guarantee item availability.
Can I order by phone?
Yes, call or text the Flutter Phone at 812-455-0201
What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
- American Express
- Flutter Gift Cards, E-Gift Certificates, and Store Credits issued within the United States
Do you restock items that are sold out?
Unfortunately we do not restock most of our items
How do I check on the status of my order?
- You may view the status of your order by logging into your Flutter account and clicking on Orders. Check your order status with your order number and email address.
- Confirmations are sent via email within 30-60 minutes when
- Your order has been received or
- Your shipment has been processed, based on the valid email address provided to us.
- Once your order has been prepared for shipment, you will receive a tracking number.
- Once your order had been prepared for in-store pick up, you will receive a confirmation email stating your order is ready for pick up.
- If you did not receive any confirmation emails, please check your email spam filter.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your order status to change.