Posey High Hip Bombshell Bottoms - Black
Swim Care Instrustions
- Hand wash your suit in cold water. Never put it in a washing machine, even on gentle. The tugging will break the elastic and cause stretching.
- Use a gentle soap (or dish soap) to wash your suit (Chemicals in Woolite eat away at the elastics).
- Do not twist your suit to dry, press the suit with a towel to remove excess water.
- If drying your suit outdoors, lay it flat in the shade. Drying in the sun will cause color fading.
- Rinse your suit well, whether you have been in salt water or chlorine.
- Prolonged chlorine exposure WILL fade your suit. If the smell of Chlorine is very strong do not stay in for long. Hot Tubs/Spas with chlorine will discolor and can damage your suit, avoid them!
- Red suits may bleed just like a red shirt would when wet, so avoid laying reds on a white towel.
- We recommend not sitting directly on sand with a white or very light colored suit. Sand will work its way in your suit and may be difficult to remove.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the swimwear.
- Some sunscreens, tanning oils, and faux tans can cause damage and/or permanent marks on your swimsuit.
Free curb side pick up - text us at 812-455-0201 to make arrangements.
$8.00 USPS / $11.00 FedEx
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The following Return Policy only applies to online purchases made through www.shopflutter.com
**Items purchased at a 40% off discount or higher are FINAL SALE!**
All items must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags attached and must be accompanied by the original receipt/return form.
Swimwear must be in the original condition, unworn, unwashed or used in anyways and returned in it's original condition, including tags and swim liners, for a return of store credit or exchange. Any item returned not meeting these conditions will automatically be shipped back to the costumer with no return granted.
Exchanges/Store Credits are accepted within 14 days from the shipped date. Items returned after 14 days will be assessed a 50% (fifty percent) restock fee. Items will not be accepted past 30 days from the shipped date, and will be considered a final sale. Gift Cards, E-Gift Certificates, Cosmetics, and final sale merchandise may not be returned for a refund or exchange; unless received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s). All shipping charges are non-refundable (unless you received damaged, defected, or wrong item(s)).
You may bring your on-line purchases to the Flutter store for an exchange or store credit. If you are mailing your return back, securely pack your merchandise and receipt/return form in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible). You will be responsible for the return shipping cost. Mail your online returns to the following address:
100 State Street
Newburgh, IN 47630
Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited in store credit or in the form of a gift card, less any applicable re-stock fees. Please know that if you are not exchanging the item for different product or sizes, you will receive STORE CREDIT or a GIFT CARD to be used at a later time.
If you received a damaged, defective, or wrong item(s), please notify us as soon as possible so we can advise you and resolve the issue.