Hooper Readers-Polished Gold
The CADDIS Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70’s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not” because I’m already sweating the response from that last sentence. Hooper comes with a very light yellow tinted lens because it’s always Summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges…but to be clear that has nothing to do with the naming of this product.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm). This is more than other brands. Ask and you'll see.
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
- Anti-reflective coating helps to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coating for anti smudge.