Gerta Bombshell Bottoms - Olive
This suit is made using a quick-drying fabric that resists fading and retains its shape.
Swim Care Instrustions
- Hand wash your suit in cold water. Never put it in a washing machine, even on gentle. The tugging will break the elastic and cause stretching.
- Use a gentle soap (or dish soap) to wash your suit (Chemicals in Woolite eat away at the elastics).
- Do not twist your suit to dry, press the suit with a towel to remove excess water.
- If drying your suit outdoors, lay it flat in the shade. Drying in the sun will cause color fading.
- Rinse your suit well, whether you have been in salt water or chlorine.
- Prolonged chlorine exposure WILL fade your suit. If the smell of Chlorine is very strong do not stay in for long. Hot Tubs/Spas with chlorine will discolor and can damage your suit, avoid them!
- Red suits may bleed just like a red shirt would when wet, so avoid laying reds on a white towel.
- We recommend not sitting directly on sand with a white or very light colored suit. Sand will work its way in your suit and may be difficult to remove.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the swimwear.
- Some sunscreens, tanning oils, and faux tans can cause damage and/or permanent marks on your swimsuit.