Swim Size Chart & Care Instructions
Bust - Measure around the fullest part of your bust making sure the tape fits comfortably and is parallel to the floor.
Waist- Measure around the narrowest part of your waist below your rib cage and above the hips making sure the tape fits comfortably and is parallel to the floor. Measure around your ribcage, directly underneath the bust.
Hips - Measure around the widest part of your hips below your waist and above your thigh making sure the tape fits comfortably and is parallel to the floor.
Size Chart Fit can vary based on style and brand, for more specific sizing information please contact us at 812-455-0201 or email@example.com
KINGDOM & STATE SWIM SIZE CHART
- Hand wash your suit in cold water. Never put it in a washing machine, even on gentle. The tugging will break the elastic and cause stretching.
- Use a gentle soap (or dish soap) to wash your suit (Chemicals in Woolite eat away at the elastics).
- Do not twist your suit to dry, press the suit with a towel to remove excess water.
- If drying your suit outdoors, lay it flat in the shade. Drying in the sun will cause color fading.
- Rinse your suit well, whether you have been in salt water or chlorine.
- Prolonged chlorine exposure WILL fade your suit. If the smell of Chlorine is very strong do not stay in for long. Hot Tubs/Spas with chlorine will discolor and can damage your suit, avoid them!
- Red suits may bleed just like a red shirt would when wet, so avoid laying reds on a white towel.
- We recommend not sitting directly on sand with a white or very light colored suit. Sand will work its way in your suit and may be difficult to remove.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the swimwear.
- Some sunscreens, tanning oils, and faux tans can cause damage and/or permanent marks on your swimsuit.